Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wait! What! Free Stickers? O Rly? No Wai!


So it has just been announced that ZacJohnson.Com is giving away free 'I Make Money Online' stickers. Okay, so it wasn't just announced. The promotion started on October 30th, and yes, well yes it is November 4th today, making my post about five days late. But it's okay, better late than never, no? I was actually thinking of making some myself until I realized that, well, I don't have money to pay for them! Ehh, nevermind. I don't need stickers to tell me that the online life is great. Props to Zac though for giving us something we all need on our ferrari's, *ehem* laptops.

Anyway, if you guys want to check it out just hit up his site at ZacJohnson.Com.

I'ld love to get my fifteen stickers but hey, US only!

I'll just have to make my own then. Oh wait, I need money...right! I placed a PayPal donation link below so IF you're interested in helping me enjoy the full fledged experience of owning some stickers, DONATE! :P







Stay tuned for some lolcat and Day 3!